According to some little-known scientific research from the 1950s, humanity is approaching our largest leap forward in culture and technology, ever. This leap is ultimately taking place in our consciousness and it promises to bring radical change on many fronts, to our social structures, our technologies and to life in general.
The information provided here is adapted from the work of Dr Clare W Graves (1914-1986) who undertook extensive research into human development and the associated change dynamics. He found that human development is an unfolding, emergent, spiralling process that leads us towards more complex and capable ways of thinking and being. The patterns of change that he documented apply at all scales, from individuals, to families, to communities, to nations and to the evolution of humanity as a whole.
The following pages will take you on a journey through the change process:
- The Dynamics of Change – what we experience as change unfolds
- Stages of Development – a road map for personal growth and human evolution
- Sound – changing frequencies that model increasing complexity
- Altered States of Consciousness – how they help us change
- Human Evolution: Who are we becoming? (2011) A journal article by Steve McDonald